Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.interstatealarm.com
What data do we collect?
Interstate Alarm collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Interstate Alarm with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Provide your information by completing a form on our website.
How will we use your data?
Interstate Alarm collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Interstate Alarm processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Interstate Alarm securely stores your data on our host servers.
Interstate Alarm will keep your personal identification information unless a request is made to delete it. Once a request is made, we will delete your data by removing it from our system.
Interstate Alarm would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Interstate Alarm from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Interstate Alarm would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Interstate Alarm for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Interstate Alarm correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Interstate Alarm to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Interstate Alarm erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Interstate Alarm restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Interstate Alarm’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Website forms
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Interstate Alarm uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Interstate Alarm uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: (800) 344-4546
Or write to us at: 2426 River Road, Missoula MT 59804