Regular maintenance is an important part of keeping your system ready for when you need it
- Back up batteries should be replace every 3-5 years
- Smoke detectors should be cleaned and functionally tested annually
- Test your system on a regular basis. Call us to place your account in test mode before doing so
- If you are thinking of switching phone service providers contact our office ahead of time
- Communicate any issues or concerns about the system to us asap to minimize down time
Ask about our service contracts today!
Listed here are user guides for some of the most popular systems. If you would like more information, contact us and we will get you pointed in the right direction with the correct guide for your system.